This is a 3d model of an Ancient Norman catapult
Cinema 4d r13 Native format & many exports included.
This catapult can be considered the forerunner of modern mortars. Its use spread quickly & was used in England until the first muzzle loading cannons were invented.
- Great for close up renders
- Hi Detail, High Quality.
- Clean Geometry
- Scene is Fully textured, lit, with all materials applied.
- Render Ready as seen in preview; Just open and render.
- All objects in file are named and organized
- optimized for subdivision under hypernurbs, and other modifiers
The model is completely ready for use in visualization & Can be sized and imported into any scene..
Note: Formats OBJ, DAE, FBX, 3DS, are exports and will not render as shown in thumbnails. Renderings of these file formats will be affected by the application you open them in.