American Money Pack
Low poly American Money Pack designed to allow easy duplication and create large custom stacks of money. There are 2 files in this pack, one is a generic grid layout with everything gridded out evenly and the other is a simple pre-set stack to demonstrate what can be achieved.
All models in the pack are designed as real world scale and are the correct stack heights for the actual money amounts.
The individual geometry money stacks consist of:
- Single Five Thousand dollar stack banded
- Single Five Thousand dollar stack banded with quality seal
- Single Ten Thousand dollar stack neat
- Single Ten Thousand dollar stack unevenly stacked
- Single Ten Thousand dollar stack banded neat
- Single Ten Thousand dollar stack banded with top note bent
- Single Ten Thousand dollar stack banded with corners frayed
- One Hundred Thousand dollar brick stack wrapped in black plastic
- One Million dollar stack with secure strapping
Note: This model is not intended for subdivision
There are 8 UV sets for this Model.
(Please See Thumbnails for UV examples)
Third-Party Materials or Plug-ins:
No third party materials or plug-ins required, all examples shown are rendered with the software's default engine with no lighting setup in the scene.
Includes 10 textures in total (8x Diffuse Maps and 2x Bump Maps)
8 textures at 1024 x 1024 (7x Diffuse Maps and 1x Bump Map)
2 textures at 2048 x 2048 (1x Diffuse Map and 1x Bump Map)
All Textures include a baked ambient occlusion pass.
Texture Formats are “Targa” “.tga”
Modelled in Maya 8.5
- Maya mb
Real World Scale:
Ten Thousand Dollars
Length: 6.13 Inches / 15.59cm
Height: 0.51 Inches / 1.29cm
Width: 2.62 Inches / 6.67cm
One Hundred Thousand Dollars
Length: 6.21 Inches / 15.78cm
Height: 2.53 Inches / 6.44cm
Width: 5.29 Inches / 13.45cm
Length: 13.16 Inches / 33.44cm
Height: 5.07 Inches / 12.89cm
Width: 12.43 Inches / 31.59cm
(Please see thumbnails for a visual representation)