This is a pack contaning a very high detailed Albatros DIII biplane model from WW1, and 3 different texture packs allowing you to recreate 3 very distinct and historically accurate models which can be used for a huge number of different projects.
Modelled using 3D Max 2009 with final images rendered in Vray, though with all maps supplied the model can be used by any render engine.
- Model is very accurately modelled and detailed.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied (4000x4000 for fuselage texture)
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- Model is grouped to allow for easy selection.
- Model is high resolution using meshmooth but can be optimised by altering the iterations.
The model inludes very high resolution textures detailing the DIII with serial number 2225/16 from July 1917, flown by a number of pilots from Jasta 5.
Very high resolution textures detailing the highly decorative Red & White DIII flown by Obltn. Josef Loeser from Jasta 39.
Very high resolution textures detailing the DIII with serial number 1996/16 around July 1917 flown by Ltn. Rudolph Hohberg formerly of Jasta 11
The models can be bought seperately for the price of $130 and you will find them in the list of my other items. I will also be producing more coloured profiles so watch this space.
Also in construction is a Sopwith Camel and a Fokker DrI which should be released in the near future.