Airbus Industries A-319 3D aircraft model. Suitable for many purposes/projects. Model can also be used in flight simulators or advertising projects.
this very accuratly modelled A-319 has animated primary and secundary flight control surfaces which includes:
- ailerons, elevators, rudder, flaps, leading edge flaps,
Detailed accuratly modelled landing gear system:
- wheel hub and tyre, brakes, side stay, torque-link damper,
shock absorber, lock stay, retraction actuator, fixed and
hinged fairings, main and nose landing gear doors including
landing gear bay
The engines features:
- seperated fan disk (for animation) and working thrust
- antenna's, probes, windshield wipers, anti-collision beacon
and exterior lights.
This model has a low detail cabin and cockpit, optimized for medium distance renderings. The cabin features seats galley's and the front 2 doors (passenger door on the left, and a servic door on the right)are animated in both .max and .3ds versions.
Cockpit has pilot seats, main instrument panel, pedestal and glareshield modelled (low detail)
Animation as being seen in the preview images are only working in both .max and .3ds files. Animations are devided into 4 situations.
- Flight mode, frame 0: clean model, everything retracted.
- Landing mode, frame 0-80: gear and flaps down.
- Rollout mode, frame 80-90: reversers and spoilers deployed.
- last frame 90-100: passengers doors are opening
Model comes with high resolution textures. And has been scaled to real world size.
For better view you can download the larger images below.
© 3Dplanemodels - 2007