1. Single Copy Software License. Upon payment of the license fee specified on the TurboSquid website, the Company will be have a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license to modify, copy and compile the Content, or any derivative work based upon the Content (the 'Licensed Content') on one or more computers at a single Company location for the internal use of Company. The Company may engage consultants to modify the Content, provided that they do so while under a written agreement with the Company requiring them to assign their Content modifications to the Company, and preserve the confidentiality of all confidential information provided to them by the Company, even if it is confidential information of a third party. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and the Company may not permit anyone else to: (a) use the Licensed Content as a stand-alone product for sale or rental; (b) provide any third party with a copy of the Content in source code format, or in object code format other than as permitted in clause (a) above; (c) authorize others to create derivative works based upon the Content; (d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices; (e) transfer the Licensed Content to another person except as expressly permitted in (a) above.
2. Ownership. The Content is copyrighted proprietary material of Edgedsign's licensors and protected by law and international treaty. The Licensed Content may not be published in its source format or other formats that would allow reverse engineering of the intrinsic nature of the model to any public sites. Except as expressly provided herein, neither Edgedsign nor its licensors grant any express or implied right under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information.
3. Termination. Either Edgedsign or its licensors may terminate this license at any time if the Company is in breach of the terms of these terms and conditions of use. Upon such termination the Company must immediately destroy all copies of the Licensed Content, including all derivative works, and all accompanying documentation.
4. Rights Not Granted. Absent a written grant of rights greater than that contained in paragraph 1 above, all other rights or sub-divisions of rights generally included in copyright are excluded from this license.
5. Disclaimer. EDGEDSIGN AND ITS LICENSORS PROVIDE THE CONTENT 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER EDGEDSIGN NOR ITS LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH IT FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE CONTENT, WHETHER FRAMED AS A BREACH OF WARRANTY, IN TORT, CONTRACT, FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE.
6. Choice of Law and Venue. This agreement will be governed by international laws. Nevertheless, in the event Edgedsign believes that it is necessary to institute proceedings before the courts of the United States or before the courts of any jurisdiction wherein Edgedsign’s intellectual property rights are being violated, Edgedsign shall also have the right to bring action before the courts of such jurisdiction. All notices, requests and other communications under this agreement must be in writing (e-mail messages shall be deemed writings).
8. Notices. Any notice to the Company given pursuant to this Agreement or in connection with it, shall be sufficient if send by electronic mail to the e-mail address or physical address that was supplied in connection with the ordering of the Content on the Edgedsign website, or such new address as may be provided to Edgedsign at email@example.com