- Originally created with 3ds Max 7.0 - Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) [*except for wheel objects, 45000 faces each] - Unit system is set to metric. Model is built to real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned. - Materials and textures are intelligently named - 3 textures, which vary in resolution from 291x132px to 600x600px, used for small elements detailing - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 using Brazil R/S V2.1.
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 215,913 faces and 217,613 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 294,800 faces and 300,300 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 610,800 faces and 621,500 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 216,400 faces and 218,000 vertices • medium: 294,800 faces and 300,200 vertices • high: 610,800 faces and 621,400 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 427,300 faces and 242,700 vertices • medium: 568,600 faces and 328,800 vertices • high: 1,218,600 faces and 659,900 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.