Water Filtration System is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2015. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons. This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision.
The main renders and wireframes were done in Marmoset Toolbag 2.
Low Poly Model (1 Object)
|| Geometry ||
• 20074 Total Tris
• 10293 Total Polys
• 11664 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
• Approximate dimensions: W:83'' x L:390'' x H:92''
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2 (see renders)
• Tested in Source Engine
• Tested in Unreal Engine 4
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2015
High Poly Model
The high poly model used to bake the normal, AO, and curvature maps is also included as an extra download. It does not have UV's or textures.
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, normal, gloss, curvature and ambient occlusion (AO) maps
• extra metalness map for those who prefer the metalness PBR workflow
• Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
• Textures in .tga format
• Model texture paths are stripped
• .psd included with the DDO output and some layers, including a color ID map, to make editing the textures easier.
* Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor. Unreal Engine 4 and Source Engine will need the green channel inverted.