The model represents the Lockheed F 117 Nighthawk twin-engine stealth ground-attack aircraft formerly operated by the United States Air Force. It is the first operational aircraft to be designed around stealth technology.
- the model is rigged and uses a friendly UI for the control of the flight surfaces;
- 2 8K textures ;
- 8192 X 8192 main texture for color, reflection , glossiness and bump;
- 8192 X 8192 patriotic scheme texture for color and reflection;
- the psd source file for the textures is included with almost every layer available for modifications;
- all the transforms are at 0 , 0 , 0;
- the model is clean and has real world scale;
- the model is not subdividable, making it ideal for use in high resolution rendering as well as a real time model;
The model was rendered in mental ray for Maya 2015 Extension 1, and the presentation scene is included.