|| GENERAL ||
Originally created with Cinema 4D R14.025
- This is a model of a 52 Channel Audio Mixing Console
- The model is based off of the Soundcraft MH2 but does not match exactly.
- Model is built to real-world scale. Units used: inches
- All materials are organized by layers.
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
- Extreme care put into clean edge-flow and topology.
- Objects are named and grouped appropriately.
- Subdivision level can be determined by object type i.e. knobs, sliders, buttons, body, etc.
- Optimized for smoothing so you can go as close up as you like or have lower smoothing levels for faster renders.
|| USAGE ||
This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design, visualization, etc.
|| SPECS ||
This model contains:
7,212 separate objects
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- Rendered with Cinema 4D's Advanced Render. If you render this file using a different version of this renderer, you may not have the same results as you see in the thumbnails.
- Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. LIghts and cameras are included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
Textures included are as follows:
TIFF Images at 8192 x 8192 resolution:
TIFF Images at 4086 x 4086 resolution:
TIFF Images at 600 x 600 resolution:
1 HDR image
2 .ai files for the Top and Rear Textures.
Original Adobe Illustrator files for the Top and Rear are included for easy changes.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- File formats other than c4d exported as base mesh (not smoothed)
- By default objects other than the body will not be visible in the editor view. This is in order to optimize editor speed.