3D cartoon model of a baby boy created in 3ds max 2013 and zbrush 4R6 and ready for animation.
Low polygonal and symmetrical topology created with 3ds max and rendered with mental ray.
- rigged using bones and skin
- clothes are also rigged
- poses included at key 5 and 15 (initial T pose at key 0)
- realistic SSS (Sub Surface Scattering) skin shaders
- arch & design materials used
- scene objects are individually named and organized by layers/groups
- 2 max files (3ds max 2010 and 3ds max 2013)
- obj, fbx and 3ds formats (some might not support rigging and morphs)
- 6 face expressions (saved in obj file)
- 15 texture maps
- Luke's body, hair and clothes
POLYCOUNT (19266 polys, 19200 verts)
Body: diffuse, bump, normal and subdermal (4096x4096)
Diaper: diffuse, bump (2048x2048)
Hairstyle: diffuse, bump, displacement, normal (2048x2048)
Tie: diffuse, bump (2048x2048)
Eyes: diffuse, bump (1024x1024)
Hdri environment map
FACE & BODY MORPHS
- smile, laugh, sad, scared, flirty, sleeping
The model was only tested in 3DS Max and the results may not look the same depending on the program used.
Don't forget to check out other models also by clicking on my name. Thanks.