High-end Game-engine ready Beretta 92FS replica
Very accurate modelled gun with highly detailed and realistic textures. The model is intended for high end/next gen games. Will work great with Unity, UDK, Cryengine 3 or any other real-time engine.
The model is ready for animation as well and has been skinned to illustrate the function of the moving parts (in blender file). Create your own rig for your particular needs.
Moving parts: Slide, hammer, trigger, safety, magazine release, magazine, magazine follower, ammo
Low poly game model
1. Gun with moving parts including magazine
2. Hollow point and full metal jacket ammo
Single UV-map with the following 4096x4096 TGA maps
1. Diffuse (color)
3. Gloss (embedded in the Specular's alpha channel)
4. TS-normal map
The model comes in 3 formats;
1. Blender's .blend-file (native file format)
2. 3ds max 2013 .max-file (smoothing groups, pre-triangulated from blender)
3. FBX 2013.1 (smoothing groups, exported from 3ds max, pre-triangulated from blender)
3. .OBJ (smoothing groups, exported from 3ds max, pre-triangulated from blender)