TKB-059 was a Soviet three-barrel bullpup assault rifle, capable of fully automatic fire, chambered for the 7.62×39mm round and manufactured by Tula Arms Plant in 1966. It was based on the Pribor 3B, a earlier experimental assault rifle with three barrels. Both weapons were developed by the small arms designer G. A. Korobov.
TKB-059 can now be seen at the Tula arms museum.
Rate of fire: 1400-1800 rounds/min
Materials: V-Ray and default.
Texture format: .TGA
-specular (gloss in alpha)