This model could portray an engine part of a destroyed space-craft, e.g. a UFO. It could even be a structure from an ancient culture.
This model is suitable for all sorts of visualization, especially real-time applications: e.g. games.
• 4096x4096 TGA textures: Diffuse, specular, glossiness and normal.
• Quads: 4680
• Tris: 256
• NGons: 0
• Geometry and textures are logically organized in naming.
• Objects are layered/grouped and centered at 0,0,0.
File formats (works from version release and newer):
• 3ds Max 2010 (2009)
• Maya 2008 (2007)
• Cinema 4D R13 ( 2011)
• Lightwave 11.5 (2013)
• OBJ (Wavefront .obj file)
• FBX (Kaydara .fbx 2011)
• 3DS (Autodesk 3D Studio-file)
• All file types have been quality checked and render similar to the preview images in their native software.
• OBJ, FBX and 3DS files might need adjustments to materials and textures (to render exactly like previews) when imported to other apps than mentioned above.