Transmission - Manual 6-Speed Trans-Axle Sequential HD6 dohc w
This transmission works like the real thing and is a perfect way to illustrate how a 6 speed sequential transmission operates.
US Price: $220
Materials: Yes - 12 Multi Sub-Object - All logically named
Linked: Yes - And all items logically named
Animated: Yes - 128 frames, looped of shift cam moving
the yolks that moves syncro dogs to select
gears. Gears are not animated.
Manual 6-Speed Sequential HD6 Trans-Axle doch w (Dual Overhead Cam w/Headers - w = Working Version) Racing Transmission
- Designed to fit iw43d’s dohc engines.
- Can be fully disassembled down to input/output shafts
- All gears have correct no. of teeth
- Has working synchro dogs
- Yolks that slide synchro dogs work
- Transmission comes w/working clutch
- Clutch is linked to a high res flywheel
- Flywheel is linked to a crank shaft
- Constructed like the real thing
- Can be animated to show how a 6-speed sequential transmission operates
If you have purchased an iw43d engine the block and crank shaft have named the same as they are in this file, then these transmission parts will link to your block and crank.
Download Model Summary Text File for a complete list of objects and materials.