RUINED BUILDING COLLECTION - 5 MODELS with detailed debris
This is collection of 5 ruined buildings.
Designed for post nuclear urban scene with ruined architecture or bombed city in World War 2.
Walls are low poly but debris are very detailed, suitable for hi-res renders and HD animations.
Mesh not intended for subdivision, ngons used. Optimized and clear geometry, models are very light in viewport.
All models placed in one scene. Two versions included:
- 3ds Max - standard version with standard materials, no light,
- 3ds Max – V-Ray version with V-Ray materials, light and render setups (ready to render like images above),
Obj (.mtl file included) and FBX works fine, mesh without bugs, textures mapped correctly etc.
- all buildings with debris - 314.253 polygons,
- all buildings without debris - 5.493 polygons,
1) 63.269 with debris / 1.281 without debris,
2) 52.713 with debris / 1.31 without debris,
3) 46.806 with debris / 850 without debris,
4) 62.546 with debris / 954 without debris,
5) 88.784 with debris / 972 without debris,
HIGH RESOLUTION CUSTOME MADE TEXTURES
Textures are very high resolution, made from custome photos.
There are 15textures in dimensions:
4400x4400 (floor,wall), 3400x3400 (wall), 3300x1780 (wall), 2400x2400 (wall), 800x800,
Like all our products this scene is handy to use and easy to modify.
In this product there is no problem with multiplied materials and textures!
Each object has assigned only one material so there is no annoying Multi/Sub-Object materials!
Most materials loaded in Material Editor.
Materials, textures, objects are clearly named in English. Models are separated on layer, very easy to work with.
This kind of model preparation refer only to our products.
Many similar models available from 3D_Multimedia seller. Please explore our models collection - ruined buildings, derelict city scenes, collections of ruined buildings etc.
.copyright of description - 3D_Multimedia
This description refer only to our products.