Restoration Hardware - Corbel Glass Desk
We've repurposed an exterior architectural detail from the Classical period, using rustic corbels with an antiqued finish to create a striking desk.
- Hand-carved of reclaimed teak
- Classical architectural detailing
- Thick glass desktop
- Reproduced from an edifice in Philadelphia
- Elaborately hand-carved supports, crafted as they were originally in the Middle Ages and built of multiple sections of reclaimed teak wood
- Glass is 3/4' thick
- Bolts securely into a wall; must be screwed into studs at 16' centers
- Professional installation recommended
- Catalog and Web only
Dimensions Overall: 60'W x 28'D x 31'H
All of our 3D models correspond exactly to the real models and are made of the real size.
The models are suitable for close-ups and are ideal for architectural visualization.
At the same time, they have a reasonable polygons count and will not overload your scene.
Optimized for V-Ray!
Optimized for Mental Ray!
Optimized for Scanline!
The model working with 3ds Max 2010 or higer.
Previews was rendered in V-Ray
Polys - 43190
Verts - 43380
Tris - 86380
RH_dirty_01.jpeg - 1024x642
RH_wood_01.jpeg - 1024x1024
RH_wood_02.jpeg - 1024x1024
RH_wood_03.jpeg - 1024x1024
RH_wood_bump_01.jpeg - 1024x1024
Meshes highly optimised.
All maps included.
All objects have the correct names.
Do not waste your time on modeling - use our 3D models and save time and money.
If you need to convert these models to other formats or need additional information,
please send a request to technical support and we will gladly assist you ASAP. If you need
other models of this or another manufacturer, please let us know and we will add it to our pipeline list.