Low polygon pram for use within the game engine or 3D rendering as part of the background. Low polygon 3D-models are perfect for architectural and other visualizations. Low polygon models do not require a lot of resources on the viewport or when rendering.
Low polygon 3D models are also easy to re-model and edit. You can also add any details you need, color and change textures easily.
- Model polygons are optimized.
- Model is to scale.
- Textures are tiled and the scene is UV mapped.
- Original C4D (R16) file, also includes a FBX (7.4) format for the game engine.
- Textures in TIF format with 512 x 512 pixels in size.
- Pram is one complete object.
- File, materials and textures have been named accordingly.
- Colors and materials can easily be replaced with your own.