Nakajima A6M2-N Rufe - Japanese float seaplane
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 22 textures - 1 alphamap
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- In lwo,3ds and obj are an seperate fly and a ground version.
- NOTE - In lwo,3ds and obj the 1 Alphamap (Pro_Run_A) must manually load in the Alphacanal or Transparencycanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 117105 Vertices - 87539 - 24 Objects - 22 textures 1 alphamap
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Nakajima A6M2-N (Navy Type 2 Interceptor/Fighter-Bomber) was a single-crew float seaplane based on the Mitsubishi A6M Zero Model 11. The Allied Reporting name for the aircraft was Rufe.
A total of 327 were built, including the original prototype.