Highly detailed, low-poly, fully textures, animated nextgen model of FGM-148 Javelin with missile. 3d models has quads and triangles only geometry, ready for games. Total polycount is 4956 polygons (9644 trys total). 94% poligons are quads, 6% poligons are trys. The Javelin and the missile use different textures and may be used independently. Animation is included.
The FGM-148 Javelin is a United States-made man-portable fire-and-forget anti-tank missile. The Javelin is crewed by two specially-trained personnel and the system as a whole is made up of the launcher and the missile itself. The missile sports an 18.5lb warhead payload made up of a HEAT (High-Explosive, Anti-Tank) tandem shaped charge, suitable for engaging the latest in protective vehicle armor. Detonation is by impact force and propulsion is handled by a solid fuel rocket motor. Guidance is via Imaging Infrared (IIR). Stabilizing wings are initially folded down while the missile is present in the launcher and 'spring' into action once the missile is made airborne. The Javelin team can strike at low-flying helicopters, a moving tank or a fortified building structure with equal fervor
- Javelin (Parent) (3944 polys)
-- Javelin tube (Child)
--Javelin objective cap (Child)
- Missile (parent) (1012 polys)
-- Forvard wings *8 (Child)
-- Backward wings * 8 (Child)
Each pack of textures is consist of diffuse map, normal map and speculare map with gloss map in alpha channel.
- Javelin Diffuse (javelin_d.tga) 4096*4096
- Javelin Normal (javelin_n.tga) 4096*4096
- Javelin Specular and Glossy (in Alpha Chanel)(javelin_sg.tga)
- Javelin Missile Diffuse (javelin_missle_d.tga) 4096*2048
- Javelin Missile Normal (javelin_missle_n.tga) 4096*2048
- Javelin Missile Specular and Glossy (in alpha Chanell)(javelin_missle_sg.tga) 4096*2048
Preview was rendered by Marmoset 2 , not included.