This is a model of human teeth and gums.
• Originally created with 3ds Max 2009.
|| USAGE ||
This model was designed for learning purposes in real world scale and anatomicaly accure in all aspects supervised by a dentist.
This model is suitable for use in broadcast, advertising, forencsic presentation and learning purposes.
The scene is available in 3ds Max 2009, 3ds, OBJ, DWG, FBX and STL format.
For conversion to other formats, please contact support.
This model is an accurate representation of human teeth using scale 1 unit = 1 mm.
|| SPECS ||
This model contains 32 separate objects of the teeth, upper and lower gums.
-Each tooth has Non colapsed modifier stacks begin with Editable Poly, TurboSmooth (Iterations 2), Edit Poly and Unwrap UVW.
-Gums has Non colapsed modifier stacks begin with Editable Poly, TurboSmooth, Edit Poly and Unwrap UVW.
-Upper gums contains 2284 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF.
-Upper gums contains 36536 polygons with TurboSmooth ON( set to 2 Iterations ).
-Lower gums contains 1749 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF.
-Lower gums contains 27920 polygons with TurboSmooth ON( set to 2 Iterations ).
- Each tooth contains around 220 Polygons with TurboSmooth OFF.
- Each tooth contains around 3700 Polygons with TurboSmooth ON( set to 2 Iterations ).
- All objets contains total 10191 faces and 10367 vertices with Turbosmooth OFF.
- All objets contains total 163098 faces and 163176 vertices with Turbosmooth ON.
- This model contains V-Ray materials
- Rendered using V-Ray 1.5
- Each object name begin with Palmer's Notation number of 4 quadrants. First number represents number of quadrant and second number represents the tooth number. After Palmer’s notation follows a Latin name of the tooth and separate material with an English name of the tooth. Example: 11 Dens Incisivus Primus Superior Lateris Dextri with material named Central incisor upper.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• Everything shown in the preview images is included in the scene.
• All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 1.5
• No Photoshop or compositing used. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and cameras are included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 1024x1024 JPG diffuse maps for teeth.
• 1024x1024 JPG refract maps for teeth.
• 2048x2048 JPG diffuse maps for gums.
• 2048x2048 JPG refrect maps for gums.
• Materials use 38 textures that are included with download
• Each object uses SSS translucent material
• Editable texture files (.PSD) are included
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale
• Quads and tris topology only
• Units used: millimeters. Each tooth has anatomicaly correct lenght
• All teeth are arranged in accordance with ideal occlusion
• Scene Objects(teeth and gums) are organized by two groups, upper teets grouped as Maxilla and lower teeth grouped as Mandibula
|| ANIMATIONS ||
Animation is included with the 3ds Max file, showing opening of the jaw (200 frames).