High detailed 3D model of 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 11. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 5 textures, which vary in resolution from 1024x1024px to 4096x4096px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Softimage, Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 89,973 faces and 100,405 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 359,058 faces and 380,527 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,436,232 faces and 1,478,941 vertices
- .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 89,973 faces and 100,405 vertices • medium: 359,058 faces and 380,527 vertices • high: 1,436,232 faces and 1,478,941 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats: • low: 89,964 faces and 100,397 vertices • medium: 359,046 faces and 380,515 vertices • high: 1,436,212 faces and 1,478,916 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 179,094 faces and 157,648 vertices • medium: 718,092 faces and 489,899 vertices • high: 2,872,424 faces and 1,702,233 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.
Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The brand 'chevrolet' has been associated with this product. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.