A model based on the Learnean Hydra, a greek mythological creature. In Greek mythology, the Lernaean Hydra was an ancient nameless serpent-like beast, with reptilian traits,that possessed many heads — the poets mention more heads than the vase-painters could paint, and for each head cut off it grew two more. The Hydra of Lerna was killed by Heracles as the second of his Twelve Labours. Its lair was the lake of Lerna in the Argolid, though archaeology has borne out the myth that the sacred site was older even than the Mycenaean city of Argos since Lerna was the site of the myth of the Danaids. Beneath the waters was an entrance to the Underworld, and the Hydra was its guardian.
* A highly detailed high poly model.
* Fully compatible with octane render. (preview renderer used.)
* Fully compatible with blender internal and other internal renderers.
* Suitable for many different applications.
* .obj and .3ds format for extra compatibility.
* Blend and .obj format are checked for errors
* No textures are needed.