Rigged Knight with sword and shield.
- Material, skeleton and character mesh are in the .blend file.
- Character contains 20701 triangles total in any game engine.
- Helmet, sword and shield all included within the geometry as a whole. Theres no separate meshes.
- Armature is simple and made just for posing. It does NOT contain any complex constraints to aid in animations.
- UV's are unwrapped and ready to be painted on.
- Textures are included in the 'Textures' file. Textures include: diffuse, normal, specular and emissive. All in 2048 and 1024 resolution. The diffuse original, layered .PSD file is also included in the texture.zip so you can make changes in the texture, like add decals, splatters, more details, etc. Everything is included so you can modify it to your needs. * bare in mind that you'll need an image editing program capable of opening .PSD files*
- All textures have been packed into the .blend file for easier, quicker material setup.
* Please view the real-time Marmoset Toolbag previews below the product specifications on the right to see this model in a real-time lighting setup.