Please read carefully.
ABOUT THE ZBRUSH FILE (.ZTL):
- This is for a Zbrush 4.0 (or higher) model.
- Open the file: Tool > Load Tool
- File size: 73 Mb
- Poly count: 8.4 million poly sculpt (included everything you see in these images).
- Inside the Zbrush file you will see 22 subtools, which included eyes, wings, head, nails, ... (all are named correctly).
- All subdivisions in tact for further sculpting.
- A color thumnail is a paint-over version. The model is not textured yet.
- This is un-animatable Zbrush meshes (not re-topologize yet).
ABOUT THE OBJ FILE (.OBJ):
- High Poly-count (Dragon_Jawp_OBJ_844K): 844,994 (file size: 36 Mb)
- Low Poly-count (Dragon_Jawp_OBJ_80K): 80,384 (file size: 3 Mb)
- Again, the topology is not optimized for rigging or animation.