This is a 3d model of a World War II nuclear weapon named 'Fat Man'
Cinema 4d r13 Native format & many exports included.
'Fat Man' or 'Fat Boy' was the codename for the atomic bomb that was detonated over Nagasaki, Japan, by the United States on August 9, 1945.
The bomb was 128 inches (3,300 mm) long, 60 inches (1,500 mm) in diameter, and weighed 10,200 pounds (4,600 kg).
- Great for close up renders
- Hi Detail, High Quality.
- Clean Geometry
- Scene is Fully textured, lit, with all materials applied.
- Render Ready as seen in preview; Just open and render.
- All objects in file are named and organized
- optimized for subdivision under hypernurbs, and other modifiers
The model is completely ready for use in visualization & Can be sized and imported into any scene..
Note: Formats OBJ, DAE, FBX, 3DS, are exports and will not render as shown in thumbnails. Renderings of these file formats will be affected by the application you open them in.