This is a model of a Woman - Sadie
• Originally created with 3ds Max 2010
|| USAGE ||
• This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, graphic presentations, book covers, posters, fashion modelling, etc.
• This model is an accurate representation of a Woman using a scale of 1 unit = 1 centimeters.
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains 113 separate objects
• This model contains 77,267 polygons and 41,312 vertices with TurboSmooth OFF
• This model contains 280,341 polygons and 143,730 vertices with TurboSmooth ON (set to 1 iterations.)
• Body – 40,554 Polygons and 20,564 Vertces
• Eyes X2 – 521 Polygons and 542 Vertices
• Dress (White Colour block) – 6,584 Polygons and 3,423 Vertices
• Bikini Top - Polygons 1,891 and Vertices 1,981
• Bikini Bottom - Polygons 1680 and Vertices 902
• Shoes X2 - Polygons 12,706 and Vertices 6,652
• Helpers 12
• Biped Objects 82
• This model contains Standard materials and mental ray materials
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• All preview images are rendered with Mental Ray Renderer
• No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. All lights and cameras are included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 8192x8192 JPG – Body high resolution diffuse and specular texture TIFF files
• 4096x4096 JPG – Body, Dress, bump object and detail areas JPEG files
• 2048x2048 JPG – All other textures JPEG files
• 1024x1024 JPG – Reflection map
• Editable Photoshop Texture file with UVW unwrap layer included (.PSD)
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale
• Units used: Centimeters. Model is 168 centimeters tall , 174 centimeters tall (with shoes).
• Scene objects are organized by layers
• Hair is made with Hair and Fur (WSM)
• No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
|| ANIMATIONS ||
The rigging of this file is done using Biped
The skinning in this file is done using Physique and Skin Morph modifier
Dress and Shoes are skinned with Skin and Skin Wrap modifier.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• OBJ, FBX, 3DS file formats do not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images.
• OBJ, FBX, 3DS file formats are not rigged and skinned
• File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)