Detailed 3D model of a Volkswagen Golf 5
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
All objects are intelligently named
Doors can't be opened
- Unit system is set to metric.
10 V-Ray materials and 5 textures
- All textures and materials are included and assigned
The file has 27 Objects, 1 group.
- Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2012 with V-Ray 2.10.01, turbosmooth subdivision set to level 2. Turbosmooth modifier still active in modifier stacks.
- OBJ and FBX formats was exported from 3ds Max.
- File includes only the model without the environment.
- Render settings / HDRI not included.
no turbosmooth: 82,909 faces and 90,286 vertices
Turbosmooth level 1: 402,240 faces and 236,452 vertices
Turbosmooth level 2: 1,519,232 faces and 806,772 vertices
low: 82,909 faces and 90,205 vertices
medium: 268,241 faces and 289,319 vertices
high: 824,237 faces and 859,605 vertices
3ds format: 383,924 faces and 271,134 vertices