Thompson M1928 with 50-round drum magazine - .45 ACP
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 7 textures - 4 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- NOTE - In lwo, obj, 3ds and fbx the 2 Bumpmaps (Receiver_Bump, Drum_Bump, Barrel_Bump and Trigger_Bump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 33281 Vertices - 31170 - 7 Objects - 8 textures - 4 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Thompson is an American submachine gun, invented by John T. Thompson in 1919, that became infamous during the Prohibition era. It was a common sight in the media of the time, being used by both law enforcement officers and criminals. The Thompson was also known informally as: the 'Tommy Gun', 'Trench Broom', 'Trench Sweeper', 'Chicago Typewriter', 'Chicago Piano', 'Chicago Style', and 'chopper'.
The Model 1928 was the first type widely used by military forces, with the U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps as major buyers through the 1930s.