A very beautiful Teeth Diagram.
EACH ELEMENTS ARE MODELED SEPARATELY, so ideal for animation and understanding.
This 3D model is built by keeping a CLEAN TOPOLOGY
Number of quadrangles: 31 492 quads
Number of triangles: only 42 tris
Number of Ngons: 0
BEAUTIFUL REALISTIC MATERIALS WITH HIGH RESOLUTION TEXTURES:
• Bone: 4 textures 8192x8192 px (Color, Bump, Diffusion, Displacement)
• Enamel: 3 textures 8192x8192 px (Color, Bump, Diffusion)
and 1 texture 2048x2048 px (Displacement)
• Dentin: 3 textures 8192x8192 px (Color, Bump, Diffusion)
• Gingiva: 1 textures 8000x8000 px (Color)
and 3 textures 2048x2048 px (Bump, Diffusion, Displacement)
• Gum: 4 textures 8192x8192 px (Color, Bump, Diffusion, Displacement)
• nerves: 4 textures 4000x4000 px (3 Color, 1 Bump)
• pulp: procedural material
Most of materials have Subsurface scattering for perfect rendering details and realism.
CLEAN UV TEXTURE MAPPING to get less distortion as possible.
Rendered with Cinema 4D advanced Render
No 3rd party plug-ins used.
Native format is Cinema 4D v13
NOTE FOR EXPORTED FORMAT USERS (OBJ/FBX3DS) :
SSS translucent effect is only available for native format (c4d v13), so to get more realism you have to recreate your own SSS Translucent channel in your own software.
You probably have to redefine path or re-import textures in their own channels and choose UV mapping projection.
Displacement technique is used , but you can decide to use classical subdivision without displacement if you prefer (see difference in last thumbnail).