A versatile low polygon count Space Cruiser 3D model ready for your visualization projects. The design and concept is fully produced by PolyTron, and free to use commercially and personally under the TurboSquid Royalty Free License.
• This model is suitable for use in broadcast, advertising, design visualization, video game, simulation, et cetera.
• This model is using a scale of 1 unit = 1 centimeters.
• This model is approx. 9000 centimeters long (3543 inches).
• Camera and lighting included, just open and click render to achieve same results as previews.
• Easy to use scene - Everything is well organized.
• 5 PNG Texture 4096x4096 pixels: Diffuse, reflect, glossiness, bump and lightmap.
• 1 EXR Texture 4096x4096 pixels: Lightmap (Optional: Used by Lightwave only, due to the way the radiosity renderer handles self illuminating texture maps.)
• Fully unwrapped non-overlapping uvs.
• Model is centered at 0,0,0 and has scale 1,1,1.
• Materials and textures are logically organized in naming.
• Scene objects are logically named and layered.
• The model contains 4558 quad polygons, 184 tris and 0 ngons.
• Presentation images are rendered with V-Ray.
• The model has a pretty low polygon count and will render fast. It could easily be used for real-time applications like e.g. games.
• 3ds Max 2010 (V-Ray)
• Maya 2009 (V-Ray)
• Cinema 4D (Advanced Render)
• LightWave 9.2 (Default renderer)
• FBX (Kaydara .fbx 2011)
• OBJ (Wavefront .obj file)
• 3DS (Autodesk 3D Studio-file)
• All Archives have the texture map included, so you can download the one you need specifically.
• All file types are quality checked and import without errors - Please ask TurboSquid support if any other conversion is needed and they will provide it.
• OBJ, FBX and 3DS files might need adjustments to materials and textures (to render exactly like previews) when imported to other apps than mentioned above.
• BONUS: 2 Photoshop high quality space renders, also seen in preview images above.
Feel free to check out my other products by clicking my username PolyTron.