Smoking pipe is a high quality model that will allow you to add realism and detail onto your interior scenes and projects. Model is detailed enough for close-up renderings. It comes with 4k detailed textures.
Originally modeled in 3Ds Max 2014, Final images were rendered using Vray
CHECK MATE PRO READY
High quality model for TurboSmooth.
Model supports Vray and Scanline Render
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3DS MAX the Turbosmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- Most of the colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures are included.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
-Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
[ USAGE ]
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
- The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
[ SPECIFICATIONS ]
- This model contains 3 separate objects.
- This model contains 3322 polygons.
- This model contains 3354 vertices.
- This model is included in versions V-Ray. Have materials and textures included.
[ PRESENTATION IMAGES ]
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray as Renderer
- Lights and cameras are not included in the file.
[ TEXTURES ]
- There are 6 textures in scene.
- Texture size:
metal_nrm. jpg 4096*4096
plastic_mask. jpg 4096*4096
[ GENERAL ]
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Units used: mm
- Scene objects are organized by groups.
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins.
[ ADDITIONAL NOTES ]
- File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)
Hope you like it!
Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
If you have any questions, you can contact us through support. Just send a support ticket!