This product is intended for game/real time/background use. It is a set of six different railing pieces that can be arranged to create many different kinds of railings.
This model is not intended for subdivision.
This is a high quality; low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2013. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons.
The main renders and wireframes were done in Marmoset Toolbag 2.
Low Poly Model (6 Objects)
• straight80 (80 inches long)
• straight40 (40 inches long)
• straight16 (16 inches long)
|| Geometry ||
• 2522 Total Tris
• 1261 Total Polys
• 1608 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
• Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Model centered at the origin
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2
• Tested in the Unreal Engine 4
• Tested in Unity
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013
|| Textures ||
• 1024x1024 diffuse, specular, gloss, ao (Ambient Occlusion) and normal maps
• Model texture paths are stripped
• Photoshop CS6 texture source file also available for download.
One final note: Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.