High quality detailed model of Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000).
Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth).
Clean topology, no n-gons, just quads and tris.
Real world scale, all objects and materials are properly named, model centered at origin.
Turbosmooth level 0: 31151 polys / 58388 tris /31159 verts;
Turbosmooth level 1: 104095 polys / 121872 tris / 63891 verts;
Turbosmooth level 2: 328975 polys / 346752 tris / 178015 verts;
Original file format is 3ds Max 2009. Rendered with V-ray 1.5 SP4a.
1. MAX.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 3 scenes:
- SGN_vray_studio.max - scene with studio used for rendering, V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup.
- SGN_vray.max - scene without studio setup, just V-ray renderer setup and V-ray materials.
- SGN.max - scene with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
2. FBX.zip, OBJ.zip, C4D.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
3. PSD_textures.zip contains original textures in Photoshop psd format.
Textures are included in all packages.