Rugged Woodcutter's Axe
This is a hi-poly model of an woodcutter's axe originally created in Blender. It features realistic materials and textures.
** USAGE **
- This model is suitable as a prop asset model in 3D animations, advertising, design & similar visualizations.
- This model is suitable to use as a weapon or tool for character animations
** SPECS **
- The model is made of two objects (axe + leather grip)
- The polycount specified is of the base model without subdivision modifiers (the presentational images are rendered with subdivision modifier attached)
- This model features materials for Blender Cycles and Octane Render. The materials for Cycles are inside the .blend file, the materials for Octane render are available as a separate download under support items. They are packed inside an .ocm file that is imported in Octane.
** PRESENTATION IMAGES **
- Presentation images are rendered with Blender Cycles renderer and Octane Render.
- The model can be used out-of-the-box
** TEXTURES **
- 2048 x 2048 textures (diffuse, bump, specular) are included as a separate .zip file download
** UV's **
- Axe blade & shaft, non-overlapping
- Leather grip, overlapping
** RIG **
- The model features a simple rig for the axe with moveable link at the end of the shaft (.blend and .fbx download only)
** NOTES **
- The .obj file format has an accompaying .mt file for material definitions