High quality detailed model of RIM BlackBerry Curve 9380 smartphone.
Original file format is 3ds Max 2009. Rendered with V-ray 1.5 SP4a.
Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth).
Model has 365480 polygons and 185840 vertices with TurboSmooth modifier(1 iteration).
No smooth - 46264 polygons, 47516 vertices.
Studio for rendering included. All preview images are rendered in that studio, without post-production.
All materials and objects are named properly.
1. MAX.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 3 scenes:
- BB_curve_9380_vray_studio.max - scene with studio used for rendering, V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup.
- BB_curve_9380_vray.max - scene without studio setup, just V-ray renderer setup and V-ray materials.
- BB_curve_9380.max - scene with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
2. FBX.zip, OBJ.zip, C4D.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
Textures are included in all packages.