|3ds Max 2010||V-Ray|
|Cinema 4D 10||Default Scanline|
|Cinema 4D 10||V-Ray|
|3ds Max 2010||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 2010||mental ray|
A reproduction of a British surveyor's tripod, our floor lamp is crafted of wood with solid cast aluminum accents that have a warm, lustrous finish.
- Features a machine-turned gear mechanism
- Lamp head can be positioned up or down
- Telescopic tripod base is easily adjusted by turning the handle
- In black with polished aluminum hardware
- Includes white Flare shade
- Uses either a 32W CFL bulb or a 150W standard bulb
- Minor imperfections in finish are to be expected, making each piece unique
- Catalog and Web only
Dimensions 33'W x 86'H
All of our 3D models correspond exactly to the real models and are made of the real size.
The models are suitable for close-ups and are ideal for architectural visualization.
At the same time, they have a reasonable polygons count and will not overload your scene.
Optimized for V-Ray!
Optimized for Mental Ray!
Optimized for Scanline!
The model working with 3ds Max 2010 or higer.
Previews was rendered in V-Ray
Polys - 43137
Verts - 43144
Tris - 85518
RH_fabric_01.jpeg - 1024x1024
Meshes highly optimised.
All maps included.
All objects have the correct names.
Do not waste your time on modeling - use our 3D models and save time and money.
If you need to convert these models to other formats or need additional information,
please send a request to technical support and we will gladly assist you ASAP. If you need
other models of this or another manufacturer, please let us know and we will add it to our pipeline list.