3D realistical and detailed low poly model of a zebra created in 3ds max 2013 and zbrush 4R4.
- realistic textures created using high resolution photos.
- low polygonal and symmetrical topology
- correctly anatomical model
- rigged using CAT bones and skin
- mane and tail are created from poly hair with opacity maps
- mane is rigged also
- poly hair added to the nose and ears also
- pose included at key 10
- sss vray materials used
- rendered with vray
- all elements in the scene are separated by layers
- 2 max files (3ds max 2010 and 3ds max 2013)
- 29 texture maps
- zebra body
- hair (mane, tail, ears and nose hair)
- mouth (gums, teeth and tongue)
Horse body (2702 polys, 2700 verts)
Hair (793 polys, 1098 verts)
Mouth (5256 polys, 5202 verts)
Diffuse (4096x4096), displacement (4096x4096), bump (4096x4096), specular (4096x4096), unscattered (4096x4096), subdermal (4096x4096) and normal (4096x4096)
Diffuse (4096x4096), specular (4096x4096), bump (4096x4096) and opacity (4096x4096)
Ears and nose hair
Diffuse (1024x1024), specular (1024x1024), bump (1024x1024) and opacity (1024x1024)
Diffuse (4096x4096), displacement (4096x4096), specular (4096x4096), bump (4096x4096) and normal (4096x4096)
Diffuse (1024x1024), specular (1024x1024), displacement (1024x1024), bump (1024x1024) and normal (1024x1024)
Eyes Diffuse (512x512)
Eyelashes Opacity (512x512)
HDRI environment map
The model was only tested in 3DS Max and the results may not look the same depending on the program used.
Don't forget to check out other models also by clicking on my name. Thanks.