High resolution realistic 3d fashion supermodel;
- High resolution, quad/tris only basemesh.
- One 8192x8192 body diffuse texture;
three 4096x4096 head diffuse textures, each with a different lips color (see the above images);
one 4096x4096 head displacement texture;
one 1024x1024 head specular texture;
one 1024x1024 head glossiness texture;
two 1024x1024 head SSS textures (with and without makeup);
one 512x512 eyes diffuse texture;
one 1024x1024 eyes texture (sclera opacity);
one 64x128 diffuse texture for the nails;
two 2048x2048 mouth textures (diffuse and bump);
three 512x512 mouth textures (glossiness, SSS color, SSS radius);
one 1024x512 texture for the eyelashes opacity;
four 2048x4096 stockings textures (bump, glossiness, specular, opacity);
one 32x512 opacity texture for the sunglasses;
two 4096x4096 textures for the bottom underwear (height, opacity);
two 4096x2048 textures for the top underwear (height, opacity);
one 2048x1024 HDRI image.
- The renderer used is V-Ray;
- The rig is a custom made skeleton, composed of 3ds Max bones and CAT muscles (to help deformations); it's very easy to control (refer to the included posing guide).
- In addition to the model of Nadja, the scene includes the following items: shoes, stockings, two pieces underwear
- The scene scale is in centimeters, and the Nadja model is 186 cm tall.
- There are additional materials stored on box meshes (with the name of the object they belong to), in the layer 'materials'; use the picker to put them in the mat editor and assign them to the belonging item.
- The settings used in the scene are the best for hair rendering; since the render times are a bit high, you can change the primary engine from 'brute force' to 'irradiance map'; the hair will be a bit less realistic, but the calculations will be a lot faster.