This product contains a realistic Male character 'Jones' with Black Suit, Non-rig, Made in 3ds Max 2008. Can be portrayed as an anchor, a presenter, or a businessman.
A Fully Rigged version is also available with Product ID: 664694
--- File is created in 3ds Max 2008 ---
|| USAGE ||
• This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains 12 separate mesh objects. • This model contains 13, 808 polygons with turbosmooth set to off. • This model contains 84, 602 polygons with turbosmooth set to On (set to 1 iterations.) • This model contains standard materials only. • File is rendered with Mental Ray.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• All preview images are rendered with Mental Ray renderer. • No Photoshop or compositing used, product is ready to render out-of-the-box. light setup and cameras are included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 2048x2048 JPG (9) • 1024x1024 JPG (3) • 640x640 JPG (3) • 1200x1600 JPG (1) • 550x413 JPG (1) • 183x640 JPG (1) • 100x100 JPG (1) • All textures are created from original photographs or drawings and hand painted. • High-res textures are included in the RAR file along with the 3ds Max file. • Suit and Shoe has Procedural Diffuse materials, unlimited variations can be created using the texturing guide.
Note: Only the Hair Geometry and Shoes have overlapping UVs, it will not pose any problem in rendering whatsoever. No other geometry has overlapping UVs.
|| GENERAL ||
• No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed to open or render scene. Scene renders with Mental Ray.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• Model represents approximate 35 hours of work. • Morph targets can be easily modeled and added with a morpher modifier. • Objects, materials and textures are named for ease and efficiency.
|| Please do not forget to rate when you buy||
Kindly open a support ticket in case of any query or request.
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.