Piaggio Vespa LX150 scooter
Easy to change the color of the scooter -- just change one material and all the colors change. The orange stripe is on a separate PSD layer and is easily removed.
Model is Rigged with a dummy object for steering. Rotate it on its Local axis to rotate both the steering column and front wheel assembly.
Real-world scale in inches.
== Texture Resolutions ==
= Scooter Body =
- Scooter Body PSD: 4096x4096
Markings are unwrapped as shown in thumbnail. Orange stripe is on separate layer for easy removal.
- Red reflector light JPG: 800x600
- Piaggio PNG (logo in front): 136x148
- License plate JPG: 1152x804
= Handlebars =
- Main Handlebars PSD: 2048x2048
Buttons and screws are part of unwrapped texture shown in thumbnail. Orange stripe is on separate layer for easy removal.
- Dial PNG: 864x705
- Dial edge PNG: 252x56
- Headlight JPG: 1024x1024
- Headlight rim PNG: 4096x266
- Lock JPG: 400x400
= Seat =
- Seat lock JPG: 445x438
= Wheel =
- Tire plan texture PNG: 512x507
- Tire tread PNG: 682x320
- Wheel (spokes) JPG: 1788x1770
- Wheel spokes color (Orange) PNG: 1788x1770
= Front Wheel Assembly =
- Fender part PNG: 1024x768
- Flywheel and matching opacity map PNG: 1368x1368 each
- Stripe Fender PSD: 3747x1152
To remove the strip, simply replace this material with the Scooter Main Color material.
= Back Wheel Assembly and Motor =
- Motor JPG: 2829x1728
- Motor piece JPG: 1080x576
- Motor piece 2 JPG: 436x381
- Fan front PNG: 1440x1440
- Grille PNG: 644x190
- Chrome Motor part PSD: 1773x858
= Reflection maps =
These general purpose maps add variety and color to the scooter's reflections.
- BackgroundAngle JPG: 3648x2736
- ChromeMetal PNG: 1024x1024
- Market JPG: 1824x1368 (colorful market picture)
- Highlights PNG: 1824x1368 (for colored spot highlights)
- Scooter Mirror View PNG: 1200x1200
= Background map =
- Bgd.png: 1200x1200
Background used in thumbnail
All other materials are procedural (Noise) or plain color.
Change the instanced material Scooter Main Color to change the main color on all parts of the model.