Tom Vac Chair, designed by Ron Arad in 1999 for VITRA
* Model is made and prepared in 3DS MAX.
* Real world size (cm)
* Previews are rendered with V-Ray renderer and V-Ray materials. These are raw renders, no post-production applied.
* Poly count without TS: 4140 Polygons, 4205 Vertices
* Poly count with TS iterations 2: 130696 Polygons, 65818 Vertices (used for the previews)
* Suitable for closeup renders.
* The chair comes with two colors, black and white. It is easy to switch from black to white or vice versa, by simple moving the cropped area within the bitmap parameters of the texture.
* Simple studio scene included.
* HDR map, which is used for the previews is NOT included.
*.max V-Ray - with materials for V-ray 1.5 or higher.
*.max Mental Ray - with Arch&Design materials for Mental Ray or Iray
*.fbx - with mapping but without materials attached. material information exist within the .fbx file.