- In formats 3ds Max 9 to 3ds Max 14 , 3ds , OBJ, FBX , VMRL , Mental ray, Default Scanline Renderer, C4D R12, Maya 10, 12 LightWave 9.3, Rhino 4.0, Softimage 2013 , Modo 2013, - model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain V-Ray shaders.In these formats, shaders need to be edited for the new studio for the final rendering.
- The materials are available in the Max file format with V-Ray, mental ray and Standard (Scanline) materials. All other file formats are mesh only and will require material reapplication.
- High quality textures, perfect for extreme close-ups and high resolution renders.
- The preview images were rendered on 3ds Max 2011 with V-Ray 2.0.
- Native format is 3ds Max 9.
- You can make the poly count higher by the MeshSmooth and TurboSmooth level.
- Includes V-Ray materials and textures only in 3ds Max format.
- A file without V-Ray shader is included with standard materials.
- The .3ds and .obj formats are geometry with texture mapping coordinates. No materials attached.
- Textures format JPEG.
- Original file format (3DS Max 9)
- Big size textures included.
- 3ds Max files included Standard materials and V-Ray materials.
- Hi-poly model with MeshSmooth and TurboSmooth modifier.
- All the materials are named.
- The LightWave file is made up of all tris.
LightWave's polygon count is 25234 .
LightWave's vertex count is 14064.
- This 3d model objects and materials have the correct names and stripped the texture paths.
- NOTE: V-Ray is required for the V-Ray 3ds Max scene and Studio setup is not included.
- I hope you will like all my products. Thanks for buying.
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.