High resolution and realistic, fully detailed and textured Thunderbird 1964. With semi-detailed interior. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures.
Originally modelled in 3ds Max 2013, photo real model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2013 and rendered with V-Ray. Fidelity is optimal up to a 4k render.. Final images rendered with V-Ray 2.30.
The 3ds Max zip file contains also V-Ray and standard materials scenes.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects. Include unit of measurement used centimeter.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3DS Max the turbosmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- 3ds Max 2013
Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
512 x 512 (6 x PNG);
1024 x 1024 (3 x PNG);
2048 x 2048 (9 x PNG);
4096 x 4096 (21 x PNG)