A high definition 3D model of the 747_400 Airliner, textured as Delta Airlines (2009 livery)
* 4K Resolution (in greatest dimension) Bump and Texture Maps
* Highly detailed geometry down to landing gear, lights, wipers, engines,
and articulated wing components, Windows and Wipers
* Geometrically defined windows and doors provide more realistic
* Pivoted, Parented geometry including gear and wing control components
* Multiple Airline textures available for download
* Photoshop Texture templates available on request
Detailed textures are provided including diffuse, bump. Photoshop template files are available for download with the product so you can modify the layered textures to your liking.
The 747_400, which is also known as the jumbo jet, is the second largest passenger airliner after theA380.