The model represents a scarecrow and three pumpkins of which one is carved in a bat shape, all paced on a ground and grass diorama.
All the objects in the scene are polygons.
- the hat has 991454 faces and 1102531 vertices;
- the whole head without the hat has 3216 faces and 3502 vertices;
- the coat with the ropes has 83354 faces and 82456 vertices ;
- the grass has 256368 faces and 448644 vertices;
- the bat carved pumpkin has 9527 faces and 9393 vertices;
Some objects use 32 bit displacement maps and opacity maps as described below.
- 2048 X 2048 color, normal and specular maps for the rocks, ropes and hat;
- 2048 X 2048 color and specular maps for the grass;
- 2048 X 2048 color, normal , specular and opacity maps for the head , head seams and stick;
- 4096 X 4096 displacement-(32bit) map for the head;
- 4096 X 4096 color, normal , specular, opacity and displacement-(32bit) maps for the coat;
- 4096 X 4096 color, normal and specular maps for the pumpkins;
- 4096 X 4096 displacement-(32bit) map for the non-carved pumpkins;
- 4096 X 4096 displacement-(32bit) map for the ground;
- 2048 X 2048 color, normal and specular maps for the ground;
The psd file source for all the textures is included with all the layers available for every detail. The zbrush scene used for map generation is also attached.
There are included multiple levels of normal maps for the coat.
The scene uses mental ray renderer and all the materials are derived from the mia_material.The scenes uses a linear workflow so please enable the color management feature from the preferences menu for Maya 2015 extension 1 and please read the attached notes for more information.
The scene units are centimeters and the model measures 100 units in height.All the lights are included.