High quality detailed model of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 smartphone.
Original file format is 3ds Max 2010. Rendered with V-ray 2.0.
Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth).
Model has 224572 polygons and 115204 vertices with TurboSmooth modifier(2 iterations).
No smooth - 41415 polygons, 22080 vertices.
Studio for rendering included. All preview images are rendered in that studio.
Mesh consist of quads and triangles, no n-gons.
All materials and objects are named properly.
1. MAX.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 3 scenes:
- Galaxy_Note_II_studio_2010.max - scene with studio used for rendering, V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup.
- Galaxy_Note_II_V-Ray_2010.max - scene without studio setup, just V-ray renderer setup and V-ray materials.
- Galaxy_Note_II_Standart_2010.max - scene with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
2. FBX.zip, OBJ.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
MAX format only has an assigned textures and materials setup.
Textures are included in all packages.