High quality detailed model of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet.
Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth).
Model has 312178 polygons and 167564 vertices with TurboSmooth modifier(2 iterations).
No smooth - 23072 polys, 24671 verts.
Original file format is 3ds Max 2009. Rendered with V-ray 1.5 SP4a.
1. Studio for rendering included. All preview images are rendered in that studio, without post-production.
2. Scene has 2 Multi/Sub-Object materials for tablet and for stylus. All sub-materials are named properly.
3. 28 objects in the scene. All objects are named properly and grouped.
4. Model centered at origin.
5. Turbosmooth modifier are instanced in all sub-d objects.
Contents of the archives:
1. MAX.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 4 scenes:
- SGN_101_vray_main_image.max - scene with studio used for rendering main image.
- SGN_101_anim.max - scene with studio used for rendering 360 degree animation (180 frames).
- SGN_101_vray_studio.max - scene with studio used for rendering preview images, V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup.
- SGN_101_vray.max - scene without studio setup, just V-ray renderer setup and V-ray materials.
- SGN_101.max - scene with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
2. FBX.zip, OBJ.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
3. psd_textures.zip contains original textures in Photoshop psd format.
Textures are included in all packages.