This is an armed roman gladiator with rusted armor, worn leather, tattered cloth wraps, a mace and a worn shield. It is the third of a set of 3 gladiators.
- This product was originally modeled in Maya 2011
- See specification sheet(.pdf) for entire geometry, texture and file listings (available for download in accompanying files section)
- The product is provided in .ma, and .mb format for Maya 2011 and .obj format.
- Gladiator comes with texture maps applied to it.
- Product comes in 3 different resolutions (low, medium, high).
- Second set of armor textures with Cavity maps baked onto them provided as addional files
- Project file references set to relative paths so you can move the root folder anywhere in your project
- All material and utility nodes named meaningfully for easy identification
(eg. file node :- file_GladB_eyes01)
(eg2. material node:- mat_GladB_eyes01)
- All texture files provided in jpeg format in 2 different dimensions (4096x4096) and (2048,2048)
- 4 different skin tone textures provided with product (Dark, Darker, Light, Lighter)
- 4 different eye colors provided with product (green, blue, hazel and dark brown)
- Transparent outer eye geometry with reflective properties adds a great deal of realism to final renders.
- 3 different armor colors provided
- two different gladius textures. worn and very worn.
- Character comes with Mental Ray materials and textures applied to 3D model. Scenes load with mental ray lights setup for quick and easy rendering.
- Fast Skin Subsurface scattering shading network setup and connected to character.
- fully textured teeth, gums and tongue geometry included
Fully rigged version with instructional video coming soon.