Taking full advantage of the NLA (non-linear animation System), you can make complex animations by combining the included ready-made animation-loops and poses and refine the result with small adjustments on a superimposed animation layer. That's why we call it the 'PF-Horse-Animation-Kit'.
It has been designed for use with the 'CINEMA 4D Studio R13' software. However, it will also function with the Version Studio R12.
This is what the kit contains:
1) Model: - One 3D-Model of a horse consisting of the body, two eyeballs, two corneas, upper gum, lower gum, tongue and 48 teeth.
2) Texture-Maps: - four different color-maps for the horse so you can choose between a white, black, beige, or red horse.(2048x4096 jpg each) - one specular-map (2048x4096 jpg) - one bump-map (2048x4096 jpg) and - one color-map for the eyes. (2048x2048 jpg)
The textures are UV-mapped and with the exception of the teeth, the UVs are non-overlapping. Only identical teeth share the same texture-space.
3) Hair: - Four sets of hair-objects (mane, tail, bangs, lashes). There is one set for each horse color.
4) Rig: - A custom rig, developed especially for this horse. This rig is designed for ease of use, even for beginning animators. There are only 9 controllers: Body-Mover, Head-Controller, Tail-Controller, one controller for each hoof, Front-Rotation and Rear-Rotation. All the fine-tuning as well as ear, eye and jaw movement is achieved via sliders in the user-data.
5) Motion-Sources: - Walk (animated loop) - Trot (animated loop) - Gallop (animated loop) - Jump (animated loop) - Head Going Down (animated) - Rearing Up (animated) - Stand (still pose) - Feeding (still pose)
6) Two Project Files: - The first file ('.....All') contains all the key-frames used to create the Motion-Sources and the turntable, as well as a complete animation (see the preview) . The animation is 27.67 seconds long. That means 830 frames at 30 frames per second. It combines Motion-Clips of all the included Motion-Sources and some small enhancements on an added relative Animation-Layer. - The second file ('....Fresh') has no animation in it at all but it contains all the motion-sources and is set up for you to start animating. 7) As a customer you can download 'A guide to using the rig' (pdf)
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.