V 1.1 (current) - HumanIK rig and sample motion added; pdf documentation added
V 1.0 (initial release)
This is a rigged female character model, named Zoe.
This model is ready to use for animation also by beginning artists. However due to some of the used features being slightly advanced like the simulated hair system, a pdf manual is included that goes step-by-step through the working techniques needed to get the most out of this model.
You can download the manual in the free preview section on the right.
The images shown in the previews are rendered directly from the provided Maya scene and only have some color correction applied.
• Realistic appearance - A lot of attention was given to create a life like and detailed character
• Simulated Hair System - 83.000 individual hairs using a combination of Maya’s XGen and Nucleus (NHair) features
• Reference model for the hair - swap simulated hair/lightweight hair proxy mesh for animation performance
• HumanIK used as a rig system with automatic computation of
• Toe-ground-contact and
• Rig features:
• dual quaternion/linear skin bind (»weight blended«) to compensate twist volume loss and allow easy radial movements like the eyelids.
• 128 bones used including finger and toe joints, jaw, eyelids, eyes, breasts, tongue and 8 roll bones for the arms and legs
• Facial expression shapes:
• Laugh, Widen, Sneer Mouth/Sneer Nose, Eyebrow Raise/Frown
• Corrective shapes
• Upper/lower arm compression
• Upper/lower leg compression
• Chin and wrists correction
• Modern shading system
• mila_material using a mila_scatter layer for skin subsurface scattering
• xgen_hair_physical for the hair
• displacement map with details like small folds, skin pores
• Lowpoly collision geometry for hair collisions (upper body, a 'hair-tie-binder' and a 'face cover' which prevents hair falling into her face, all optional)
8k*8k Diffuse Skin TIF
8k*8k Displacement Skin EXR 32 bit
4k*4k Glossy Tint TIF
4k*4k Scatter Tint TIF
2k*2k Diffuse Gum/Mouth TIF
1024*512 IBL HDR
512k*512k Iris Transparency